1. I have drank this drink for 25 ones at least in this winter so far oh yeahhhhhh!!!!!(: Not including some other cups which were bought from chaFORTEA’s. 2. Finally bought a pair of black PU coated skinny jeans with a nice price in Taiwan’s ZARA. 3. After the lost of the first point card which was lack of the last point only…..f***;I finally finished the second one and changed for the VIP card…just simply for the 10% off each magazine afterwards……4. Three(only!)new album added in this vacation. 5. Got a Freja’s fullpage advertiment from Channel on the newspaper…luckily! 6. AKG headphone, white limited version. It sounds so clear with acoustic/electronic effects and female vocals, the bass part hasn't run out yet. Hoping that this one can stay with me as long as it can be cause the cost on headphones are impossible to lower than all the old ones! ohla! 7. UNT, the color on the nails are so gorseous and they’re not expensive at all. 8. all INTEGRATE, the pink lip honey is an accident, cause I thought it’s red one but it looks so pink on my lips…uhhrrrr… 9. I’m 20 this year,ha. 10. Wearing it on almost everyday, but it’s still not very comfortable actually. 11.12.13. ASOS, the source of the guilt for me; precious albums folder; bloglovin’ endless posts with inspiring looks and purchasing items. 14-the last. Evanescence’s concern,thanks for the free ticket from Yoshi hahaha! Amy is stunning, all the performance is perfect and the band name background with various color changing are sooooo cool!
ohhnnoooononooooooopleaseeeeee, I hate school days.
No comments:
Post a Comment