6.15.2012

gogetit

2gv53pj1906564_lookbook30012012karolina_kurkova_is_mad_for_plaidagyness_deyn_sunglasses_massivgeraldine_saglio_white_jeans_t220347_980ny-white-jeansNorthern-Light-PFW-Emmanuelle-Altdcnx4textile-elizabeth-and-jamestumblr_lt5pfvDtld1qi1c55o1_500_largetumblr_m2m4b6TRVK1qzrk5xo1_500tumblr_m18wwg4oQK1qfrtudo1_1280white jeans cameron diaz rosie huntington
Although it makes your legs look fatter and it is extrmely easy to get dirty…the various and simple ways to mix this basic but daring item into your outfit is something definitely worth to go get one and try to create your own styles of wearing it then.

To lenghten your legs by the high heels or the sandals, with the light colors or the perfect math color with black or grey, then you can come up with this latest trend in this/ next season. And it would be better to choose a white skinny jeans with one larger size, the little looser fit will shape to your legs with its original cut and lessen the visual effects of widening your legs.

I do love how those editors wear white jeans from some pictures above, simple and cool, professional but elegant! I don’t like those people who wear overcolored clothes with strange designs…like they’re going to play some drama after any ocassions, wtf, I just dont get it.
(pictures from tumblr and internet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment