Robot and Frank.
R: Good to meet you, Frank. I like your house.
F: (to his son)That thing is going to murder me in my sleep.
F: Just give me some cereal.
R: That cereal is full of unhealthy ingredients.I throw it away
F: Don't throw away my stuff.
R: Frank, that cereal is for children. Enjoy this grapefruit.
F: You're for children, stupid.
F: Can't you do that super fact?
R: Somethings take time, Frank.
F:Shit, I hate hikes. Goddamn bugs.You see one tree, you see them all.
F:I would rather die eating cheeseburgers than live off of steamed cauliflower.
R: I'm very pleased with your progress, Frank. Planning this burglary was a great idea.
F: You don't understand, I need him.
Daughter: What do you need him for?
F: He's my friend.
R: You shouldn't be driving, Frank. Pull over and reformat my memory. It's the only way for you to remain safe and healthy.
F: Can't you just erase the bad parts?
No comments:
Post a Comment