When it comes to this brand, all I knew before was: expensive sandals(haha,really, and that’s true). I've seen some people wear their Boston collection, and I think it is quite cute about the rounded toe cap but I wouldn't choose to pay for them. I also saw these shoes on ASOS before, and the prize of them were also too high for me to buy a pair of scandals.
After couple of days, I started to notice the frequency of their classic collection:Arizona, specially the color black and white keep showing up in the campaigns and the bloggers’ outfits…Bingoooo!!!I I soon couldn't stop thinking of getting a pair of white Arizona even before falling asleep, I knew I was such a crazy woman, cause I was looking for a white pair of scandals earlier recently, and the look of Arizona really matches all my requirements of finding a pair of perfect white scandals.
What about the prize problems? I spent only a few seconds to persuade myself (after doing my homework about this brand) that Birkenstock were all made in Germany and their unique functions plus the comfort of wearing their shoes are just as same as Dr.martens. Surprisingly, the prizes of birkenstock in Taiwan are the second low ones in the world, only a little bit higher than their original country. There’s more, you can easily send your birkenstock shoes back to their stores in Taiwan if you have the needs of repairing them, according to their official announcements of charges so there are no further worries about any kinds of your shoes problems.
But I was also considering about the color in advance again, black or white? I found that there are much more bloggers choose to get black ones, and I think that might because the stronger cooler features, more boyish feelings of the black Arizonas. Still, I decided to have the white ones cuz it’s just the beginning of summer here. White sandals are also always be the major key factors of spring/summer top picks. The second matter is the real leather/PU leather? I finally chose the real leather even though it is more expensive, however, I was aware that the color problems of the real leather(it would turn to a yellow color more easily than the PU leather afterwards), and the waiting time(entire one month). I was planning to consider more longer, but I changed my mind and went back after leaving the store because the color transition reminds me that I will definitely wear them more than a year, and I do not want to wear a yellow (white) shoes before they should be dumped.
They ordered this white Arizona for me after their "special counsels"with the import agent in Taiwan because they told me the size 37 was reminded to someone else at that moment. Somehow, I was lucky enough to get my Arizona, probably the last ones in Taiwan; The story is not over, they said I can go get the sandals next Tuesday, so I had to wait for three days. Woolala! I got their phone call and the later text in tomorrow afternoon, you could imagine how happy I was in that day!
So far, I've wore them three to four times, and they really start to become more and more comfortable. I am not a proud person, I sometimes lack for self-confidence.Yet I want and I have to say, it feels soooooooooooo gooooooooood to wear this white Arizona on myself, on the streets! This is really a good representation of the retro trend in this season, and no matter how controversial the style of sandals is in the mode, I will keep falling love with my white Arizona, who cares about the out-of-date issues in the next season, in the next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment