7.04.2013

moomoomoo

IMG_5861image4xxl (59)03164f4addab50f517cedd159d5f28e1outfit-cow-print-shorts-zara-slip-ons-caged-top-710x527konstantinos by jessica konstantinos blog-zara cow print shorts-country road silk blouse top-5It is literally cute that cow-like print clothes not only show up on the daily indoor products/clothes recently, which frequently can be seen when they are pajamas, bed cover, slipper or even the box of the tissue paper at home…(and those milk-related products!) but also blending with our outfit items. Because this is perhaps the only print of animals skins that I am willing to wear on. I hate the prints of leopards, snakes, zebras, or crocodiles, I think all those prints are ugly, I do not know why, any items which have those elements will definitely be deleted by me immediately. Even though I love everything of it but the print, I will still choose not to buy it due to the designers' wrong decision of putting that print on the pity one(for me,at least) item.

According to this article, it seems pretty clearly that this would be the trend of fashion next year, more exactly, the combination of abstract black and white (animals) prints.  Although I do not follow every trend of so-called “fashion trends”, in fact they are always too many and too fast to imitate, it is always one of my greatest pleasure to observe which specific factors I have crush on from the unstoppable new inventions of the huge and magical fashion industry. You never know what is going to  back and be the major leading trend again, or what kind of novel details that you  like but haven't put one in your personal collection. So here it is, my first item of animal print has already be ready for me to discover...then order.

source: thefashionguitar,fashionhoax,Back by Ann-Sofie Back,lovelybylucy,iamkonstantinos

No comments:

Post a Comment