At first glance the pictures seemed to be a new campaign of one luxurious high-fashion brand for me, and they all can be seen (specially the top one picture) frequently today from all these fashion bloggers or websites. Surprisingly, this is the new campaign of autumn/winter from ZARA.
The way how the belt ties on the waist part of blazers is coming back. In this campaign, both ZARA WOMEN and ZARA TRF, are all delivering the major trends of the upcoming season and waiting for people to discover. The black ankle boots look like the ones which I’ve been looking for, those vintage floral prints maxi dresses capture my attention immediately cause they are something I have never tried getting before. The grunge sk8er girls’s style is also a retro style, I could be pretty excited about this three or four years ago, but I’m totally not fond of this anymore now…
People are all waiting and looking forward seeing the new A/W items available in stores so they can all get close to take a look at these beautiful and irresistible babies. Although I always judge ZARA as an “extremely fast fashion, unreasonable high prices” brand, their_____ quality(mostly) of their clothes and shoes hasn't been a secret, ZARA is still worth finding something I want to have with the discount.
I haven’t seen any bizarre items above so far which seems pretty normal in lots of fashion brands resort 2014 campaign, so I SOON hoped Taiwan’s buyers of ZARA would make much more right decisions in few months later when I was watching the campaign video. They always choose the wrong color in a right design, or a strange design in the right color. Such a waste.
PS. Tilda's in this campaign! Although she doesn't have a individual shot in the pictures and her scenes in the video are all so short...
More:ZARA.TW
No comments:
Post a Comment