8.05.2013

thinking of…

tumblr_mqkoejjMq41ragyezo1_1280tumblr_mqm8syMVNe1qj7457o1_500tumblr_mbjpaddQRh1rdhh83o1_1280tumblr_inline_mob68bhqIJ1qz4rgptumblr_mheb7360hT1rc3u52o1_500tumblr_mqxagjJ2t81sdde72o1_500tumblr_me9l9cOWfn1rffz9io1_1280tumblr_mkkyps9wz61rx9c2bo1_400tumblr_mqkof6kn7K1ragyezo1_500Giambattista Valli fall 2013 couture detailstumblr_mmcbcaBfSz1rxssuno1_1280tumblr_m79mxuciLT1qbhtrto1_500
I have been fond of the (richer) yellow color since I can remember. When I was painting in my childhood, choosing and picking up this color was always being my happiest thing to do. Looking at the yellow lemon or any other yellow food also make me feel happy just because the color is so beautiful and comforting for me. Yet I didn't put them into my wardrobe because I think that was not my style. It was too bright, too positive(which are the major core of this energy color) to wear for me. I have brought only three yellow clothes so far and only one of them is a richer color. Hopefully I could get at least one or two more before this summer ends.

ps. however I still hate and refuse to eat any bananas even though they are yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment